- Feb 20, 2023 Papers should be submitted here
- Feb 7, 2023 Please check out this page for information on paper submission.
- Feb 7, 2023 Rankings are out.
- Jan 25, 2023 Evaluation phase is extended by 24 hours. This phase will end on February 1st 11:59 pm AOE.
- Jan 25, 2023 Evaluation phase site with test data is available in Codalab.
- Jan 18, 2023 Practice phase site on Codalab is open now.
|Trial Data Ready||
|Training Data Ready||
|System Description Paper Submission Due||Feb 28 (Tue), 2023|
|Notification to Authors||Mar 31 (Fri), 2023|
|Camera-ready Due||Apr 21 (Fri), 2023|
|Workshop||13-14 July 2023 co-located with ACL|
We have released a baseline system that fine-tunes the XLM-RoBERTa base model for each of the dataset.
This code repository provides the baseline approach for Named Entity Recognition (NER). In this repository the following functionalities are provided:
- CoNLL data readers
- Usage of any HuggingFace pre-trained transformer models
- Training and Testing through Pytorch-Lightning
We expect, this baseline can be the starting point from where the participants can start building their own systems.